Recruiter Team Kcs
- Designing and Development of optimized and efficient solutions using technologies including but not limited to .Net, MVC models, SQL procedures, HTML/Java scripts etc.
- Translate high level specifications into detailed work items and code sets.
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting of internally developed applications and other solutions but not limited to Scripts for Reporting, LDAP and complex SSIS packages.
- Coding and Development as per the requirements provided and ensure the tool/applications developed meets the need of the internal or external client
- Testing of the application/tools/solutions and changes developed by the team to ensure that the
- Other duties as assigned
Experience, Knowledge, Skills/competencies required (what is expected to be achieved to meet organizational goals)
- 4-7 years of Experience in developing applications and solutions using Microsoft technologies.
- Specific skills needed to perform
- Development and Design Expertise in NET with Framework 2.0/3.5/4.0, C#
- Good Knowledge in MS SQL Server Programming – TSQL, SSIS, SSRS etc.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills to effectively interface with External and Internal Clients and other teams.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Ability to work under rigorous schedules and on own initiative and maintain team morale.
- Organizational requirements (night shifts, travel, etc)
- Required to work in flexible hours and whenever required work in off hours or weekend to support maintenance activities or critical issues.
- Must have valid Passport and should be ready to travel abroad as per business needs.
- Masters\Bachelors\Diploma Holders in Computer Science
- It would be ideal if the candidate has worked in US Healthcare Space
- Candidates with Microsoft Certifications in ASP .NET and SQL Server Programming would be an added advantage.
Related Jobs (5)
Senior Software Engineer- Drupal (Contact to Hire) on April 17, 2018 Full Time